quick links : campaign inquiry form | services | resources | testimonials
Client Terms & Conditions
Each host that signs up to post during a campaign does so voluntarily. They are neither employees nor agents of JustRead Publicity Tours, LLC. As such, by law, there are certain things we cannot control.
- We cannot control or influence the content of their reviews, and we are not responsible for less-than-favorable reviews. Of course, we hope for all 5-star reviews, but it’s said that ‘no two people ever read the same book’. Personal preferences, life experiences, and other factors influence every reader. What we ask of hosts is to kindly give their honest opinions.
- Neither can we require hosts/reviewers to post to specific retail sites. We certainly encourage them to post to the usual places but legally we cannot require this.
- We are also not responsible for hosts who do not post on time (or at all) during a scheduled campaign. Please know, however, that we make every effort to ensure we have scheduled reliable hosts who will post on their specific day. Any host who misses (or is severely delinquent in) 3 posts – and does not contact us prior to reschedule – will no longer be allowed to post for JustRead campaigns.
At JustRead, we are focused on Christian and clean-read fiction. Please let us know upfront if the book associated with the campaign contains any offensive, coarse, or profane language and/or sexual content (beyond kissing). Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your campaign with no refund, particularly if the campaign has already begun. FYI, kissing is fine 😊.
Because we (Carrie, Beth, and Rachel) are receiving compensation related to the book(s) associated with the campaign, we are not ethically permitted to post our reviews to any retail sites.
Giveaways are the client’s (author’s or publisher’s) responsibility. JustRead will supply the entry method and select a winner. Delivery of the giveaway to the winner is not our liability or responsibility. We are not responsible for lost mail or damaged prizes. We are also not responsible for what the winner may or may not do with their prize.
Payments and Refunds:
- Prices on proposals will be valid 30 days after issued. After 30 days, a new request is required to receive an updated proposal. Proposed tour dates will be held for 7 days from the proposal issue date. After 7 days, proposed tour dates may no longer be available.
- An invoice will be emailed to you once your campaign is scheduled. At that time, please also indicate in writing to JustRead that you have received, read, and agree to our terms and conditions. Any payment made will also act as acknowledgment and acceptance of all terms and conditions of this contract. Failure to pay the balance will result in the cancellation of all tours of your campaign.
- JustRead Publicity Tours will provide a mailing list and deadlines per tour to Clients for specific needs from Clients. Failure to provide requested information, ship books, and/or send ebooks by the requested date hinders our efforts to bring you and our other clients the best possible campaign results and will result in a $25 inconvenience fee per tour.
- Any additional fees or upgrades will be billed prior to the completion of the tour.
- A 10% late fee will be applied to unpaid balances after 7 days and every 30 days after.
- We currently accept payment via bank draft, credit card, or physical check. PayPal payment is available to our international clients upon request.
- We may give a partial refund if we are unable to find the minimum number of hosts required for your campaign. (The campaign minimums are disclosed in emailed price quotes.) Administrative costs will still apply. No refund will be given for a host’s failure to post, for negative reviews, or if you do not like their reviews or posts.
- Termination of booked campaigns must be provided in writing in an email or postal mail format only. Social media or private messaging are not valid. Termination fees will apply based on the project timeline.
We at JustRead are so honored to be preparing a campaign for your title or bookish event. Thank you for working with us!
(last updated December 2020)