Welcome to the Blog Tour for Good Morning, Little One by Amy Kavelaris, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours!
ABOUT THE BOOK
Title: Good Morning, Little One
Author: Amy Kavelaris
Publisher: Tommy Nelson
Release Date: February 8, 2022
Genre: Children’s Devotionals/Prayers, Christian
Reassure kids that God is carrying them throughout the day with these morning affirmations and whimsical illustrations from beloved author Amy Kavelaris. Adorable animals with gorgeous floral art and words of hope remind little ones of God’s love, security, and peace for the day ahead.
Through a child’s eyes, the world can be beautiful, wonder-filled, and a bit fear-filled all at the same time. Remind your little one that God is always near with this unique book of blessings. A beautiful companion to Amy Kavelaris’s popular Good Night, My Darling Dear, this inspirational picture book
• reassures children ages 4 to 8 that God carries them through good days, hard days, and anxious days
• shares biblical promises of God’s love, purpose, and protection
• features the whimsical imagery of nature and animals that has made Kavelaris’s art beloved
• encourages kids to discover God each day and joyfully live out who He created them to be
• gives children confidence to be brave in scary and unexpected situations
This unique book of blessings and prayers will remind your little one of God’s loving promises revealed in nature: that He protects us from the rain, He covers us with His wings, He shines His light into the darkness, and most of all, He’ll always be with us. Good Morning, Little One by artist Amy Kavelaris
• includes a stunning cover with a jacket over hardcover
• makes a touching keepsake gift book for a child’s Easter basket, baby showers, and other new beginnings such as adoption, a new sibling, or the first day of school
• is an enchanting piece of art for a botanical nursery or child’s bedroom
• is ideal for any parent, grandparent, or family who wants to establish a tradition of blessing their child in the morning
There’s no better way to start the day than praying over your children with this sweet, Scripture-based book about trusting God to carry each of you in His gentle arms.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
(1) winner will receive a print copy of Good Morning, Little One!
Be sure to check out each stop on the tour for more chances to win. Full tour schedule linked below. Giveaway began at midnight February 21, 2022 and lasts through 11:59 PM EST on February 28, 2022. Winner will be notified within 2 weeks of close of the giveaway and given 48 hours to respond or risk forfeiture of prize. US only. Void where prohibited by law or logistics.
Giveaway is subject to the policies found here.
*NOTE: This post contains affiliate links.