I signed up as a JustRead host. What now?
- As one of our hosts, you will get an email newsletter on our new tours.
- You will need to sign up for each tour individually to be considered for a stop.
How do I sign up for a specific tour?
- You can sign up for a specific tour by clicking the banner image for the tour in our newsletter to access the signup form.
- Or most tours will also be available on our website. Again, click on the specific tour banner to access the signup form.
I filled out a tour sign up form. Now what?
- Once you fill out the form, you will receive a copy of your submission via email.
- We will review all submissions at the close of the signup period. All hosts that signed up will be notified with either a “Welcome” email or an email stating you were not selected.
Why wasn’t I selected for a particular tour?
- This is one we can’t generalize since it depends on the tour. Clients have specific criteria that may not have been met. And it could simply be there are limited spots or selections were random.
- If you have questions on a particular tour, please reply to the email sent to you.
After I receive the welcome email, what do I do?
- After receiving the welcome email, you should verify that you are available on the assigned date and mark it on your calendar.
- If you aren’t available, you’ll need to respond to the email by the provided deadline.
- If you are available, there’s nothing else to do except posting on your assigned date. A tour asset email will be sent about a week before the tour date. That email will have all the information you’ll need for your post.
What if I have questions regarding the tour after I received an email?
- Please “reply all” directly to the email. We work as a team so it is more efficient if you reach out to each of us involved in the tour email so whoever is available can respond as soon as possible.
- Please DO NOT wait until the last minute (i.e. the day before the tour begins) to ask questions.
- Please be patient for our reply, especially during evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Can I post on another day of the tour?
- No. Please post on your assigned date or your post will be counted as a miss.
- If you need to change your assigned date, please “reply all” to the tour welcome email as soon as possible and arrange for another assigned date.
What happens if I missed a tour?
- If you missed a tour (without notifying us in advance), your post will be counted as a “miss.” After 3 misses, you will be placed on probation for up to 6 months.
- If your post is missing the required information, we will contact you to request an update. After 3 inadequate posts, you will be placed on probation for up to 3 months.
- Please review our terms & conditions set forth for our hosts for specific violations that will automatically remove you from our team and tours.
What if I have an emergency and won’t be able to participate in the tour?
- We respect that. Please contact us as soon as possible, so we can update the tour schedule before it goes out.
- It is our goal to communicate and support each other in love and grace. Please feel free to come to us with any prayer concerns. It will be kept confidential within the JustRead leadership.
What if I have not received the book yet?
- Please contact us at least 2 weeks before the start of the tour if you have not received the book yet.
- If you have trouble opening/accessing the digital ebook sent, please let us know within a week of receiving it. (Always try to see if the ebook works once you receive it.)
How long do I need to keep my post up?
- We ask that hosts please keep their post public for a minimum of 60 days. This allows us to gather the stats for each tour. (This does not include profile pictures for Takeover Tours.)
After I post my stop, where do I submit my links?
- Host submission forms are linked on the tour asset page where applicable. Generally speaking, the only tour stops which require link submission involve reviews. However, hosts are welcome to submit each tour stop link for bonus entries in the Monthly Host Giveaway!