I signed up as a JustRead host. What now?
- As one of our hosts, you will get an email newsletter on our new tours before the public does.
- You will need to sign up for each tour individually if you want to be considered.
How do I sign up for a specific tour?
- You can sign up for a specific tour by clicking on the “Current Signups” button or the banner (image) of the tour in our newsletter. It will take you to the sign up form.
- Or, once it’s opened to the public, it will also be available on our website. Click on the specific tour banner and it will take you to sign up form.
I filled out a tour sign up form. Now what?
- Once you fill out the form, you will receive a copy of your submission via email.
- We will review all submissions within 10 days of the close of the sign up period. All hosts that signed up will be notified with either a “Welcome” email or an email stating you were not selected by day 11.
What if I have questions regarding the tour after I received an email?
- Please contact the person who sent the email. They are the specific tour’s designated coordinator and will have the answers regarding the tour. Even though we’re on the same team, it will be more efficient if you reach out to the person who sent you the tour email directly.
- Please DO NOT wait until the last minute (i.e. the day before tour begins) to ask questions.
After I receive the welcome email, what do I do?
- After receiving the welcome email, you should verify that you are available on the assigned date and mark it on your calendar.
- If you aren’t available, you’ll need to respond to the email by the provided deadline.
- If you are available, there’s nothing else to do except posting on your assigned date. A tour asset email will be sent about a week before tour date. That email will have all the information you’ll need for your post.
Can I post on another day of the tour?
- No. If you post on another day of the tour or even outside the tour dates, your post will be counted as a miss.
- If you need to change your tour date, please notify your tour coordinator as soon as possible and arrange for another assigned date.
What happens if I missed a tour?
- If you missed a tour (without notifying us ahead of time), it will be counted as a “miss.” After 3 misses, you will be removed from our host team and banned from our tours for up to 12 months.
- If your post is missing required information, it will be noted. After 3 inadequate posts, you will be removed from our host team and banned from our tours for up to 6 months.
- Please review our terms & conditions set forth for our hosts for specific violations that will automatically remove you from our team and ban from our tours.
What if I have an emergency and won’t be able to participate in the tour?
- We respect that, but please contact us as soon as possible, so we can update the tour schedule before it goes out.
- It is our goal to communicate and support each other in love and grace. Please feel free to come to us with any prayer concerns. It will be kept confidential within the JustRead leadership.
What if I have not received the book yet?
- Please contact us at least 2 weeks before the start of the tour if you have not received the book yet.
- If you have trouble opening/accessing the digital ebook sent, please let us know within a week of receiving it. (Always try to see if the ebook works once you receive it.)
Why wasn’t I selected for a particular tour?
- This is one we can’t generalize, since it depends on the tour. Clients have specific criteria that may not have been met. And it could simply be there are limited spots or selections were random.
- If you have questions on a particular tour, please reply to the email sent to you.